TERMS & CONDITIONS
Article 1: Applicability
Article 2: Contact Details
Article 3: Agreement, Price & Payment
Article 4. Taxes, Shipping & Duties
Article 5: Returns, Cancellations & Refunds
Article 6: Privacy
Article 7: Complaints
Article 8: Intellectual Property Rights
Article 9: Governing Law
Article 10: Future Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
ARTICLE 1: APPLICABILITY
1. These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of R4 Clothing Ltd (“R4”). These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of R4.
2. By placing an order you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order which you placed and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
ARTICLE 2: CONTACT DETAILS
NAME: R4 Clothing Ltd
REGISTERED OFFICE: Flat 1, 37 Chesterton Road, W105LY, London, United Kingdom
DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR RETURNING PRODUCTS: Flat 1, 37 Chesterton Road, W105LY, London, United Kingdom
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
COMPANY NUMBER: 12044419
ARTICLE 3: AGREEMENT, PRICE & PAYMENT
1. The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and R4 has sent you a confirmation of your order by email. If you do not receive an email after 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. R4 reserves the right not to accept your order if:
The information entered by you is incorrect or incomplete;
You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
The delivery address which you indicated is in a country where R4 does not deliver.
R4 shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
3. All prices are listed in GBP (£). To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by R4.
ARTICLE 4. TAXES, SHIPPING & DUTIES
1. You can consult the R4 taxes, shipping, and duties policies in the Shipping & Duties page.
ARTICLE 5: RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
1. You can consult the R4 returns, cancellations, and refunds policies in the Returns & Exchanges page.
ARTICLE 6: PRIVACY
ARTICLE 7: COMPLAINTS
1. If you have any complaint(s), you can contact us using the form in the Contact section.
2. R4 will solve your complaint as soon as possible.
3. For more information, you can consult the Privacy Notice.
ARTICLE 8: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. R4 asserts ownership over the intellectual property including its photographs and graphics throughout the entire R4 website.
ARTICLE 9: GOVERNING LAW
1. The conditions mentioned in these General Terms & Conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of the United Kingdom. If your habitual residence is in the EU, and you are a consumer, you additionally possess the protection provided to you by obligatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. R4 and yourself both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of London, which means that you may make a claim to defend your consumer protection rights in regards to these Conditions of Use in the United Kingdom, or in the EU country in which you reside.
ARTICLE 10: FUTURE CHANGES TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the website from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. R4 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these General Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. R4 will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of these General Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these General Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised General Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the website after the date such revised General Terms and Conditions are posted.
Last Updated: 10/01/2021